Job Title: General Labourer
Location: Sydney & Regional NSW
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clear work areas by removing debris and hazardous materials, and make them ready for construction work.
- Ensure walkways are kept clear from obstructions.
- Load and unload materials to and from delivery trucks, ensuring that they are safely moved to storage sites.
- Load and unload formwork materials and move materials in work areas.
- Assist formworkers where required.
- Maintain tools and equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Leading Hand/ Site Manager.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- OHS Induction Card
- Work Safely at Heights certification
- Operate Elevating Work Platforms certification
- B80 RMS Grey Card
- Good work ethic and willingness to progress
- Must be physically fit to carry out heavy duties
- Previous experience in a similar role in Australia is preferred.
Apply with CV below
Drag and Drop file or Click to Choose