Job Title: Formwork Leading hand
Location: Sydney & Regional NSW
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of formwork, steel fix & concreting crews.
- Carry out Formwork labouring duties as required.
- Interpret site plans and specifications.
- Liaise with crews and clients to achieve key results.
- Schedule and organise work crews.
- Organize the measuring and purchase of materials as required.
- Display and influence safe work culture.
- General supervision of site works.
- Plan for future works requirements.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- OHS Induction Card
- Display a strong knowledge of Formwork processes
- Work Safely at Heights certification
- Operate Elevating Work Platforms certification
- B80 RMS Grey Card
- Min 5 years’ formwork experience
- Strong history of quality completion of works
- Experience in civil and commercial projects
Apply with CV below
Drag and Drop file or Click to Choose