Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: Sydney & Regional NSW
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement and manage live projects.
- Assist Project Manager throughout tendering process.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Monitor safety standards and enforce SWMS.
- Communicate SWMS to workers and review as required.
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Weekly review of QA and WHS.
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Keep up to date with daily cost tracker for all sites.
- Keep Project Manager updated on site performance and programme.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Construction Engineering
- OHS Induction Card
- Valid driving license
- Advanced Microsoft Project skills
- Familiarity with safety regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work within multi discipline projects
- Excellent leadership and time management skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
Apply with CV below
Drag and Drop file or Click to Choose