Job Title: Construction Project Manager
Location: Sydney & Regional NSW
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as part of the Senior Management team; contribute to the business development and advance standard processes for upcoming developments.
- Source new jobs and manage tendering process.
- Direct and oversee construction projects from conception to completion while monitoring compliance with safety and building regulations.
- Continue to manage projects and engage with client post-construction.
- Coordinate subcontractors and the construction team to meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Monthly site visits to evaluate site progress.
- Meet with clients regularly to ensure the company are meeting the required standards.
- Prepare external and internal reports relating to job status, daily progress, estimates, and deliverables.
- Negotiate agreement terms with clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Communicate with the responsible parties to ensure quality construction exceeds company standards and proper industry techniques and processes are utilized, while ensuring the client’s needs and wants are efficiently met.
- Supervise construction projects to ensure they are completed on time, within budget and exceed the client’s requirements.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in building science, construction management, or civil engineering
- Leadership, management and time management skills
- Superior management and delegation capabilities
- High level of financial responsibilities
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Suite
- Min 3 years’ experience in a similar role
Apply with CV below
Drag and Drop file or Click to Choose