Job Title: Site Supervisor
Location: Sydney & Regional NSW
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee day to day operations on site.
- Provide for site safety and security; devise and implement site policies and procedures.
- Communicate relevant SWMS to workers and ensure SWMS compliance at all stages of the project.
- Conduct tool box talks and regular site briefings with workers.
- Conduct regular inspections and maintenance of systems and equipment.
- Handle emergencies appropriately according to established procedures; prepare and file accident reports.
- Supervise and evaluate staff; keep accurate records of employee attendance and timesheets; provide positive direction to motivate quality performance; discipline personnel when necessary and appropriate.
- Set project goals and oversee projects to completion; schedule and track work status.
- Attend site meetings.
- Report to and follow instruction from Project Engineer.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- OHS Induction Card
- First Aid Certification advantageous.
- Excellent leadership skills and knowledge of the industry.
- Confidence to deliver briefing and safety instructions to staff.
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Site Supervisor in Australia.
Apply with CV below
Drag and Drop file or Click to Choose